1. Free play. A good start with take advantage of the ‘free play’ options available. Through this, you can get a hang of the game and get the ‘feel’ needed to play more confidently before moving on to using real money. You wouldn’t buy a car without giving it a test drive, so why play a slot machine without testing it first? Play money slots exist for that very purpose: to allow you to try before you buy, and find out if a game is right for you. By doing this, you can avoid spending your own money on games you don’t like or that don’t seem to pay out well. Join us now to get Free Play today!
2. Utilize casino welcome bonuses. If you’re going to play in an online casino, why not play with their money? Make sure to take full advantage of the online casino welcome bonuses offered to new players at online casinos. This money will give you the chance to try different machines, play at a bigger coin level than you normally do, and even win jackpots – all without spending a penny of your own cash. Similarly, reload bonuses can give you another chance to win big with money given to you by the casino. Join us now and get Welcome Bonus from our promotion page today!
3. Choose a casino with high pay-out rates. One thing that quite a few players do not realize, is that some casinos give you better pay-outs than others. The rate of your chance of winning on a slot machine is known as the 'payback' rate and anything over 90% is good. If your casino offers some slots-specific promotions, it is definitely worth your time to take full advantage of them. Even a few free spins have the potential to earn massive prizes, and there really no cost to you to take advantage of these free offers. Always keep an eye on online casino’s promotions page to find out where you can get some free spins or other incentives that will make it worth your while to play a slot you normally wouldn’t try.
4. Choose games with smallest jackpots. To have the best chance of winning in the short term, choose the games with the smallest jackpots. The smaller the jackpot, the easier to win, increase your chances of walking to a winner. The bigger the jackpot, the harder to actually hit and the more likely you’ll lose in the short-term. It takes a lot of playing hours to create the huge jackpots which is why your chances are lower. Furthermore, games that are novelty themed with huge jackpots have the worst odds so stick to smaller returns. Since the potential rewards on progressive slot machines are so high, the machines pay out less often. They have to in order to afford the rare huge jackpot. For the casual gambler, playing a machine with lower jackpots provides more opportunities to win, even though the winnings are smaller.
5. Play max credits. Most machines only pay bonuses and progressive jackpots when the maximum credits are bet. Even on non-progressive machines, the jackpot pay-out for the maximum credit bet is typically higher than on any other level. Since you can't win a progressive jackpot if you don't bet the maximum, it makes sense to spend your money wisely. Most casinos have several banks of progressive machines, each with different pay-out percentages and jackpot amounts. Always choose the combination of highest pay-out percentage and biggest jackpot amount. The difference is simple: the more you risk, the more you can win on a lucky spin. This is particularly true when it comes to online slots with added features and bonuses.
Finally, enjoy the game and relax. You never want slots to be a burden, so stay light-hearted and keep a cool head so that you can always end the day with a smile. Join us today and take the win!